top

Corona is finally finished!

It's finally done! According to my Ravelry bookkeeping I started it in December.

 

Here are the stats:

 

Pattern: Corona by CanarySanctuary.
Needles: 4mm circulars; the main one was 80cm, plus I used another one when starting the cable panels. I can't remember how long that one was, but it's not important anyway!
Yarn: Bright red, really cheap acrylic from NKD

 

Blog tags: 

Blog categories: 

2nd sweater

I started my second sweater some time ago, and noticed I won't be getting it done too quickly. So I'll show it half done and not wait for FO status before blogging.

 

The pattern's called Corona and I'm making it with basic acrylic yarn in fiery red colour. I'm one third through, and really like the pattern. The yarn's not so nice, but hey, I can't afford 100€ second sweaters! If I ruin this one, at least the loss won't be so bad and I will have learned a lot.

 

Hope you get to see the FO soon!

Blog tags: 

Blog categories: 

Blue Honeymoon Cami in the making

Even though I'm not getting married (at least just yet), I'm making the Honeymoon Cami for myself. It's coming along quickly; if I hurry and the weather stays nice, I might be able to wear it this summer. I hope the sizing is right - my gauge is a bit off, but I counted that in and am making the appropriate changes, but somehow I don't trust my gauge. It seems one day it's like this, the other day something else. Plus, I started off in the wrong size, so the hem is 10 stitches wider than the body.

Blog tags: 

Blog categories: 

Slow on the knitting front

We're moving from Ireland to Germany at the end of June, so my knitting time / passion has been greatly reduced in the last week. All my time seems to go to packing and organising.

 

I am trying, though! As the Emerald string bag became popular right away (yay!), I decided to do the smaller version too.


Blog tags: 

Blog categories: 

The Xylem sweater

This seems to be a time for firsts. First design, and now an almost finished first sweater. I can't believe I   have not blogged the progress of this prior to this post! I started it some time back, and am using the Xylem pattern.

 

I will post more photos and the stats once I get it finished - it's still missing finishing around the neck, and serious blocking for the hem.

 

It's actually black, just looks purplish here! 

Blog tags: 

Blog categories: 

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - top