Happy New Year 2013! How has the new year started for you?
I have in fact finished a pair of socks (post is coming) and started a new shawl, so I am hoping the knitting mojo is finally getting back, even a bit. But as I was looking through my posts from 2012, I noticed that I have indeed been knitting this year and finished a few pretty things!
Lots has happened in 2012 with the blog and in my life:
- I moved house in September (that was big!)
- My previous 101 in 1001 list ran out and I wrote a new one in January
- I went to H + H Cologne and to Bochum Handmade
- My Facebook site is growing, and I am also now on Pinterest
- The absolute majority of my knits in 2012 are charity knits - squares, mitts, baby vests, socks, cowls... you name it
- My friend gave me her whole stash (and I gave my Mum about 90% of it)
- I went to Finland three times and loved every day!
So it hasn't been so slow knitting wise or otherwise after all! I am especially proud of my charity knitting, I truly hope I've made a difference with it.
So what do you think? I think it's been a pretty good year, but am very much looking towards 2013, hoping to make a few more challenging knits this year, perhaps also for charity.
Here's to 2013!