I'm taking part in a stashbusting effort: Personal Small Items club. The idea is to bag patterns and yarn from stash for them, one for each month, and then knit them one a month.
I made my bags in December, and I can't wait to get to open the February one!
In the meantime, I'll show my January finished objects. Originally I just wanted to make the Beret easy! beret with a bulky yarn from my stash. I started it (and actually made it all wrong and way too small the first time and ripped back, knit happily and noticed my yarn ran out. So I ripped it up again, and decided to make it in different yarn. I used a beautiful handspun which I got in a recent swap from the US!
The beret was knit with 4,5 mm Knitpicks circulars and 4mm bamboo dpns.
The bulky yarn however was supposed to be knit, so I whipped up the One-hour-slippers of it. I knit them on 10 mm needles and they really took just one hour to finish!
Lovely - and I used twice as much yarn from stash as I had planned to!
Love the slippers, they look
Love the slippers, they look really comfy!
Add new comment