Sorry for the longer blog silence, but my darling husband Nick was updating the software my blog runs on, Drupal, from version 6 to version 7. The design stayed the same, but the site is safer and more up-to-date on the background.
We checked that everything runs smoothly before going live - but please, if you notice anything weird or something not working on Worsted-Knitt.net, please leave a comment and we'll check it out.
While I'm at it, here's a little list on how to enjoy Worsted-Knitt.net even more.
Five ways to get more out of Worsted-Knitt.net
1. Subscribe to my RSS feeds. For many people it's more convenient to receive new content in their RSS readers than to visit the blog. It’s easy subscribe!
2. Comment. Each blog post can be commented. Just click on the text below each post "Add a new comment", or if there already are comments "x comments"
3. Read my About page. Who is Worsted Knitt, why does she blog and what's important for her?
4. Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Facebook!
I also participate on several other social networks. Feel free to check me out on StumbleUpon, Digg, Alexa , Dawanda and of course Ravelry. Share the fun! Find a post that you think someone else might like too? Please share the link on any of the social networks or forums you use.
5. Give me feedback! You can use the Contact form to ask me questions, give feedback or critique or just say hi!
Add new comment