In case you haven't noticed, I put up a Worsted-Knitt.net fan page on Facebook a week or so ago. So if you like my site and what I write, please concider becoming a "fan" of the page on Facebook! You can view all my blog posts and updates I won't be posting anywhere else!
Five (more) ways to get more out of Worsted-Knitt.net
1. Subscribe to my RSS feeds. For many people it's more convenient to receive new content in their RSS readers than to visit the blog. It’s easy to join!
2. Comment. Each blog post can be commented. Just click on the text below each post "Add a new comment", or if there already are comments "x comments"
3. Read my About page. Who is Worsted Knitt, why does she blog and what's important for her?
4. Follow me on Twitter – or other social networks. I post regularly on Twitter and try to keep my posts knitting related and useful.
I also participate on several other social networks. Feel free to check me out on StumbleUpon, Digg, Alexa and of course Ravelry. Share the fun! Find a post that you think someone else might like too? Please share the link on any of the social networks or forums you use.
5. Give me feedback! You can use the Contact form to ask me questions, give feedback or critique or just say hi!
Gosh, I never knew you were in so many places at once! Magic! :) You're actually very good at social networking, much better than me.
Thanks :) I've also been thinking about a Ravelry group, but I think I'll wait with that a bit longer!